A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Puyo Puyo HD

TailsSena

Okay guys... Understood.

Thank you for the feedback, I suppose.

So, why am I even making this in Japanese at all?

- ...I have friends in Japan, and this is, first and foremost, a gift to them. I figured I might as well make a localized version for us as well.

Anyway, from here on, I'll only showcase the English version in screenshots and such. (Though both versions will be available for download.)

Where's Arle?

- Probably adding her in next. My brain skipped past her being the main character when I was putting in the first 7 characters.

(Justifiable, she hasn't had a terribly significant role since Sun.)

GAMEPLAY!!

- I will work on it. I was just making things in sequential order... That way you're not thrown into the game the moment you start the demo.

Other Projects...

- Yeah, I should try to do those. I stopped the Sonic one when I ran into issues with Blender. I'll reboot it soon.

Pokemon? I got to the battle engine and hit an effort wall. I'll work on that some time in the future.

We good now?

Just use the screenshot thread to show off things like screenshots and menus. Wait till you have a video of gameplay or a demo before making a topic.

As for switching projects all the time that's your call. As long as you are learning I'd say its okay. I can understand you wanting to show off every little thing you make, I'm the same way. Just use the screenshot thread and you'll probably get less heat and more feedback.

Just use the screenshot thread to show off things like screenshots and menus. Wait till you have a video of gameplay or a demo before making a topic.

As for switching projects all the time that's your call. As long as you are learning I'd say its okay. I can understand you wanting to show off every little thing you make, I'm the same way. Just use the screenshot thread and you'll probably get less heat and more feedback.

Wish I'd thought of that.