A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Worst Store/shopping Experiences

darkmech

Hm. Unfortunately I don't have anything gaming related.

I was a cashier once and had a bit of a yelling match between two customers. One customer was actually defending someone who got picked on. I'll never see that happen again.

Hm. I guess somewhat-related. I watched a kid playing the SSB Brawl demo, shaking the Nunchuk and Wiimote all around and was upset he lost to the older player. I remarked to my friends later about the kid's fail. The mother overheard me and shot me a glare that cut my egotistical banter down for the remainder of the night. (It was a brawl launch tourney.)

man fuck kids

no really man i fucking hate kids sometimes, especially ones who say/do shit they know is wrong, only because they know they'll get away with it even if you "tell their parents". I usually give up the remote playing a demo (although i cant recall the last demo in a store that was actually worth playing, they suck now. Maybe Galaxy 2), but if for some odd reason im content, i'll flat out tell a kid "no go away" if he acts like he has no home training.

im a non-confrontational kind of guy, but there's just something about badass little kids that hits a serious nerve with me. Even moreso the shitty parents who defend and encourage them.

man fuck kids

no really man i fucking hate kids sometimes, especially ones who say/do shit they know is wrong, only because they know they'll get away with it even if you "tell their parents". I usually give up the remote playing a demo (although i cant recall the last demo in a store that was actually worth playing, they suck now. Maybe Galaxy 2), but if for some odd reason im content, i'll flat out tell a kid "no go away" if he acts like he has no home training.

im a non-confrontational kind of guy, but there's just something about badass little kids that hits a serious nerve with me. Even moreso the shitty parents who defend and encourage them.

This. Oh god this. I cannot agree more.

I hate the little kids who are two young to think for themselves... Even worse are their slightly older counterparts who can, but make incredibly poor decisions.

the bitch who was working at the jewelry counter when I bought my watch, ooohhh man she was bad, I was standing there with my dad looking for a good Timex or Armitron and when we asked to look at one behind the glass (that was cheaper than the identical Timex and had a better warranty) she took a guys watch and fixed it. We were there for like ten minutes before he came and we had to go get the manager.

Then there's the time I was charged 10 bucks for FF3 DS. It's a good game but I wouldn't have paid that much for it if I didn't need it to stay sane on the 15 hour trip home.

Then there's the fact that idiots flock to Wal-Mart.