A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Shadow The Hedgehog 2K12 - 3D - Publication Video

Gistix

Well, This is the first video of my Game project, I hope everyone like it!

First Update Video in YouTube Here

I'm basing the game in the Gameplay of Shadow from Sonic The Hedgehog [2006] - I'm planing to add vehicles, and I'm working on more chaos powers for shadow, to make the game better, and I'm thinking about make... something like a Adventure Field, with humans.

Got a idea for the game? tell me, I'll like to hear!

I'm still thinking on the game story, But, Probably Mephiles will back to avenge Shadow The Hedgehog.

Special Thanks to:

Rodrick - He Helped me Alot

LS5 - Helped me Introducing In Coding

Marco - Helped me Introducing in Coding too

RXF(RandomXFireRecording) - Helped me with Walking-Jog Animation.

And of course, the FreeRunner Team!

All thanks to these guys!

Try posting more about your game, this thread it's looking very unapealling.

Describe your game, put some screenshots up, what do you want to do with it, what's the goal of the project, even if there ain't a story yet you can say a thing or two about your game, right?

How do you want the gameplay to be? Where it will be located? Shadow will use vehicles/guns? There will be aliens? There will be humans? etc...

Also, about the video, I don't have much of a opinion, all I've seen is the Sonic Blitz Generations test map with Shadow instead of Sonic and some effects here and there and a very glitchy homming attack and oh yeah, lots and lots of promises in the description about the next video.

i like the video of it but it would be really nice to have some pics

the gameplay looks nice but really it just looks like you imported Shadow in the Blitz engine. it's been a few years since I've messed with that engine so I'm not sure what updates they made so if those gimmicks and robots and effects were created by you, thats awesome, otherwise I think you need to add/change things abit to make it more original. because like I said it looks like you just added Shadow and changed the HUD.

I don't really know the first thing about the blitzsonic engine, other than slippery controls. And it looks like they're still slippery. I know shadow is on skates, but still. Perhaps you could up the friction or something?

That's really my only nitpick. Aside from that, the enemy models look like they were imported really well. I'm interested to see what becomes of this.

Try posting more about your game, this thread it's looking very unapealling.

Describe your game, put some screenshots up, what do you want to do with it, what's the goal of the project, even if there ain't a story yet you can say a thing or two about your game, right?

How do you want the gameplay to be? Where it will be located? Shadow will use vehicles/guns? There will be aliens? There will be humans? etc...

Also, about the video, I don't have much of a opinion, all I've seen is the Sonic Blitz Generations test map with Shadow instead of Sonic and some effects here and there and a very glitchy homming attack and oh yeah, lots and lots of promises in the description about the next video.

Thread Updated, well, the new camera system is done, works fine, no need anymore for use mouse as control, rails finished too, I'll just see if I can code a good vehicle, then make the next video with the updates.

i like the video of it but it would be really nice to have some pics

the gameplay looks nice but really it just looks like you imported Shadow in the Blitz engine. it's been a few years since I've messed with that engine so I'm not sure what updates they made so if those gimmicks and robots and effects were created by you, thats awesome, otherwise I think you need to add/change things abit to make it more original. because like I said it looks like you just added Shadow and changed the HUD.

When I make the next video, I Will come with pics too, I'll planning to change everything in this game, please, be patient, thats why I'm making updates videos, and this is just the first, but thanks for your opinion!

I don't really know the first thing about the blitzsonic engine, other than slippery controls. And it looks like they're still slippery. I know shadow is on skates, but still. Perhaps you could up the friction or something?

That's really my only nitpick. Aside from that, the enemy models look like they were imported really well. I'm interested to see what becomes of this.

Yeah, I agree about the slippery controls, It's beacause the rotation of the model... I'll try to fix this, and Will up the friction, beacause I know shadow is too slow....