A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Looking for Level Graphics designer..

I've been programming a Sonic Fan Game engine in blitzmax and I wanted to make an Archie/SatAm style game..

I'm not very skilled with level graphics.. I wanted to make a game with the below zone themes but it's a bit too overwhelming for me.. Figured I'd ask if anyone was interested in collaberating before putting this concept aside..

* Mobotropolis Zone (Mobotropolis as it's being invaded by Robotnik)

* Badnik Builder's Zone (A Badnik factory)

* Great Forest Zone (Forest level.. Robotic Krudzu plants in Act 1, Rain in Act 2)

* Topsy Turvy Zone ? (Wonky gravity changes, zone graphics inspired by Sonic Special Stages)

* Smash Squad Zone (Thinking something Hill Top Zone-ish/AoStH-ish with Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts)

* The Zone of Silence (Floating platfroms, Crystals, Swirling backgrounds)

* Robotropolis Zone (SatAM-ish Robotropolis)

Assuming no one's interested in helping, I'm gonna stick to simple edits and recolors of zones, make a Sega Sonic style game instead, and revisit this project if my skill improves enough.. (and I have time)

Assuming that this is a 2D Sidescroller, I could do it. I've never seen the SatAM series.(The archie series and characters were never really my cup of tea.) I'm in the middle of a project right now, but it's a short one. Anywho, send me a PM if you're interested, or you can ask me on Skype as well if you wish to do that.