A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

now i have much ashamed, one more question!

Cleberson

Oh, that problem. He's sticking to the ground right? I had this problem too, I think I solved it by checking out the underwater jump speed. Try looking through the code and find the event that changes sonic's movement variables when underwater. Something is wrong with the event. It's easily fixed though.

Oh, that problem. He's sticking to the ground right? I had this problem too, I think I solved it by checking out the underwater jump speed. Try looking through the code and find the event that changes sonic's movement variables when underwater. Something is wrong with the event. It's easily fixed though.

In past, I've tried, but this and several other attempts went wrong. ):

Or, in which case, you have done differently, could send me a print of the events?

Well, for now, why not just skip out on underwater movement changes. Unless the entire level is underwater...

Are his Y-movement values positive or negative underwater. Jumping HAS to be negative. Positive makes him fall.

I know... The bug continues in the engine