A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic ATS - Sprite Help... yeah...

LakeFeperd

ok, i've notice i'm redoing the

over and over and i can't find a way to get it right.

if this keeps up it will slow down the progress of the game a lot, and i dont want that to happen

P3DR0 said he wouldnt help me with the rest and Geona isn't good with animation, so... there's any good spriter out there that could help me with it?

Edit: all the sprites are here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/59639010/ATSsprite.rar

Edit 2: the actual request

• The Head for the walking animation, which doesnt quite fit the sprite, especially in-game
  • Again, some tweaks on the walking animation, which is pretty much a recolor of Blyde's Sonic 3/1 walking animation, that i've requested here, with a pretty wierd head
  • Some new poses that would be used for the cutscenes
  • And last, Super Sonic... most of the sprites are recolors of the sonic 3 sprites and with Super Sonic, i guess cant simply recolor them... i think

I hope there is someone out there that could help me out

Thanks =)

oh well...

to simplify things, here's what i want/wasn't able to make

i'll be also adding this to the first post

• The Head for the walking animation, which doesnt quite fit the sprite, especially in-game
  • Again, some tweaks on the walking animation, which is pretty much a recolor of Blyde's Sonic 3/1 walking animation, that i've requested here, with a pretty wierd head
  • Some new poses that would be used for the cutscenes
  • And last, Super Sonic... most of the sprites are recolors of the sonic 3 sprites and with Super Sonic, i guess cant simply recolor them... i think

@TailsSena

really...? ...

Are you sure you are skilled enough for this?

although, i dont remember seeing you doing any custom sprite work, but feel free to try it out them

i still dont know if BlazefireLP/TailsSena are really going to help out

but this is not a request just for one person to do everything, anyone can contribute with something if they feel like it

i'm really sorry if i'm being a bit confusing, but i kinda have to get this done, and fast, it is holding back the progress on ATS

btw, this is what i've got done for super sonic

GR8E8.png

@Instrutilus

that running sprite looks really good, but that style doesnt fit with ATS overall.

but as i said above, look at the first post, you can help with something if you want

oh, if anyone wants to play around with it, go for it!

i've already starting doing some few sprite and also, they are not just for the cutscenes in ATS, but also for SAGE 2012's BTS

yes, they will be updated

CQGdC.png

@Hobbes

Good to hear that! ^-^

feel free to play around with it, anything could be usefull

So I messed with a few heads, and now the style looks a bit different.

I want to show what I've come up with..

SonicATS%20Work.png

Not exactly in-style, but I like how they turned out. They were fun to work with. I'll do more and try to make them more true to the look you are going for.

tXArJ.png

sorry for the double post and bump but...

well, i didnt got anything out of this yet except for Hobbes's new heads and i'm thinking i'm asking a too much, so now, if anyone decides to contribute with anything usefull for the game(both ATS and BTS, yes, i can't get the SAGE 2012 version of BTS done without getting this finished) i'll send you a private beta version of ATS, wich, btw, got 3 full zones and 1 boss

thanks in advance

sorry if i'm asking too much :icon_redface: