A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

As if it wasn't already excruciatingly obvious Capcom hates Megaman...

Serephim

I wasn't gonna play SxT anyway, Dan outright being killed off was a big enough insult as it is. Bad box art Mega Man, even though it was originally Inafune's idea, still feels like trolling - it would've been a lot funnier if, firstly, Legends 3 and Universe hadn't been cancelled, and secondly, Mega Man was actually in MvC3U. This just seems mean-spirited on Capcom's part, otherwise.

With Mega Man's 25th coming up, Capcom better have something really special planned.

I was never looking forward to Capcom's version of the crossover anyway. It's probably going to suck ass anyway, just like MvC. I'm far more interested in whatever Namco brings to the table.

Street Fighter's battle system has absolutely NOTHING to add to Tekken's characters that it hasn't already achieved on it's own. Tekken, on the other hand, is a 3D fighter, and has a much larger moveset for its characters.

Any Street Fighter character put into Tekken would undoubtedly be better realized than any Tekken character put into Street Fighter.

that, and Namco obviously takes things a bit more seriously than Capcom. When they decide to joke around and stuff, it's never at the expense of the players or fanbase. And they devote far more time to proper balancing.

As long as Capcom never gets their hands on the rights to the phantasy star II characters, I suppose I can try to live with Bad boxart mega man's existence.

badboxartrolfandnei.png

Seriously though, I don't remember megaman being disgustingly overweight on any megaman boxart though. I recall him looking retarded on the cover for the first game, but not disgusting.

And the phantasy star II boxart is the worst boxart ever, please prove me wrong.