A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Thought I'd create a general thread for Sonic merch. This covers anything from the latest news, your collection, and even your latest collection additions. :)

Just a few rules:

-If your picture is too big, please link it. Don't go stretching the forums with your huge pictures. 500 x375 is a good size, don't go past it.

-Game collections are more than welcome!

Now that's out of the way, I suppose I'll start!

Yesterday I got an adorable Sonic Adventure Tails plush in the mail:

http://i.imgur.com/I89mnot.jpg

I've always wanted one of these! :D So glad to have him at last.

What Sonic pieces do you have, and have you got anything recently? :) Please share!

• 4 weeks later...

This has been a lost topic for some time, so how about post something new?

Well I got into Ebay and started to build up my collection so here are some of the stuff I order'd / got.  Mainly just getting these things for collection and sell down the road because currently my collection is about 100+ US Dollars worth (not including games)

- Here is what I just got and not everything that I have.

sonic-the-hedgehog-anniversary-shadow-an
Just ordered the Shadow and Mono Beetle

Just got the sonic plush

plush.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The UK has been getting a ton of new stuff in lately. Various stores are finally getting the Jazwares figures in, as well as various clothes and other things.

Shame, I could really use some of this stuff here. With Winter approaching, I'd love for some Sonic themed jumpers/sweaters and slippers. Some socks would be great too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got the Exclusive version on order. It'll look great next to my Modern Sonic statue. As far as F4F goes Shadow will be my last statue from them since they're getting too expensive right now. I may still cave if a Silver statue ever gets made though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...