A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Before The Sequel - Final Trailer And Beta Testing

LakeFeperd

@Lake

Yeah I guess i didn't really have time to thoroughly beta test the game anyway :$. I did give ure sage demo another 2 runs. I actually recorded the latest one, and honestly I enjoy the game every single time i go through it, which says alot about your game ^^(and this is just hte demo hehe).

Check it out if you want and see how crap I am at your game :(. Also this was my first desktop recording so the borders are kinda sloppy.

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb9Wl634u5o&feature=channel_video_title

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-iZegEyBg8&feature=channel_video_title

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-4gcycUOTI&feature=channel_video_title

You know, when i played the Sage demo, i originally thought it was a good thing that the stages had limited acts. But now that i've played the full version of your game, i haven't felt annoyed by the levels yet. You're pretty creative with your stuff, dude.

I honestly haven't found any physics glitches yet. Most of my complaints are gameplay/physics based, but in my time playing the game ive overcome most of them through adaptation.

@TailsSena

SPOILER ALERT D:

ok... super sonic was just an easter egg

it was in the engine, why not add as an feature?

@Jwiwo

Sorry to say but...

" Sonic before the sequal 2011 sage demo run pt 1 "

it's Sequel

anyway, i love to see others play my fan game, expecially the later stages that i haven't saw anyone play yet.

just to make sure, i have made some changes in HHz to make it a little less annoying

i haven't felt annoyed by the levels yet.

yeah, I DID IT!

people get annoyed very fast when playing fan games that's why i decided to make every act with something diferrent from the others making the player want to keep playing. =D

It's not really that annoying when you get used to it, and I'm pretty sure there is some way to avoid it, but I'll have to figure it out.

get the lower route in the end of act 1

it will take you to a different act ;D

well... i know, it's wierd that it's the lower route that gets you to the faster act...

i'll fix that

well, in search of more feedback before the release i tried to joining retro, no luck though.

so, anyone with an account in retro could please post this fan game in their fan gaming forum?

i hope this isn't much.

i'm planning on releasing the game really soon and i just want to add some final touches.

@Kessler12

i don't really remember... you are credited in the Special thanks anyway

• 2 weeks later...