A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Freedom Planet (v. 1.4)

Strife

Thanks guys!

gsoft - Actually, we accomplished Mac compatibility using a Wine wrapper for the game, which oddly enough is much better than Anaconda because we can retain all of the third-party plugins we're using. Controllers seem to work, too!

jealousyjealousyjealousyjealousy

Jokes aside, never did express my respect to this project! Congrats for coming this far, Strife, Woofle and all the people involved in this project - I'm very inspired by this project on how a Sonic fangame is turning into an original thing of itself. (although Can of Nothing was never a fancharacter to begin with - bleh)

I love all the music I've heard so far - Woofle's done a great job arranging your extremely catchy tunes! Keep it up, all of ya!

• 1 month later...

Bump, double post and self-plug? Oh, my!

I've finally finished a remix I've been doing for... Wait, what have I been doing this for?

*ahem* Sorry, that joke's getting old, I know.

So, it's a remix of Dragon Valley.

I basically stayed honest to the original track, while giving it my own stylistic touches of - you guessed it - modus operandi kontakt'd guitars, dnb loops and... glockenspiels and disco strings? What's that about?

(Sorry if this sounds way too much like advertising - Thought it would be fitting, but I dunno, you guys call the shots.)