A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Summer of Sonic

ila

For those who aren't aware there is currently some sort of collaboration ("lead" by Sonic Stadium) called Summer of Sonic, which is a celebration of Sonic's 15th Birthday. And yeah I'm posting this because I did not see any other topic.

From the site itself:

The Summer of Sonic is a HUGE collaboration between the Sonic the Hedgehog online community, to celebrate the blue blur's 15th Anniversary! Webmasters from Sonic fansites large and small, fan artists far and wide, comics and fiction the world over have come together this summer for this one cause. And you, the visitor, can join in too! Sign the Card, send in your own fan art, photos and movies and celebrate with us and SEGA this landmark event, and let's keep Sonic spinning!

Anyway check it out. One thing I found particularly interesting was something produced by Blaze that is a 2D interpretation of the next big Sonic game. (Kinda like his 2D version of Shadow the Hedgehog)

http://www.summerofsonic.com

oh bloody hell. Just visit the darn place! Although I'm not too fond of Sonic Stadium's recent work.

I only enjoy Sonic Stadium because they used a Sonic Grind screenshot on their front page as their ad for SAGE, which made me feel pretty rad. :D