A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SonicSaturn

Caleb

28gqlx3.jpg

After many attempts, Doctor Ivo Robotnik has finally found a way to make his plan a success. In the past, Sonic the Hedgehog has foiled his plans on world domination, freeing his animal friends. Robotnik makes a whole new set of Badniks, complete with his own diabolical vehicles. Will Sonic be able to defeat Robotnik once and for all, or will he fail and become a minion of the evil genius?

Details:

Sonic the Hedgehog returns in a way you've never experienced! Arcade fun hits the franchise with high-speed action, with the feel of a coin-op game. Play by yourself, or have a partner join for co-op action.

Characters:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Miles "Tails" Prower

Knuckles the Echidna

Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Main Boss)

Fang the Weasel (Sub-Boss)

Metal Sonic (Sub-Boss)

Amy Rosie the Rascal (Cameo)

Zones:

Secluded Shore Zone

Mystic Marsh Zone

Crazy Circus Zone

Cerulean Ice Zone

Magma Factory Zone

Aquatic Launch Zone

Mad Gadget Zone

Features:

-Super speed action with your favorite characters

-Co-op action with a friend

-Seven acts and eight bosses with unlockable content

-Special stages allow you to collect Chaos Emeralds... or not

Demo Release:

Planning on SAGE 2011

Video of engine (horrible lag on video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJTWP8lrgB0

Credit:

ReTRoKiDDe (CalebtheHedgehog), BlazefireLP, Overbound, SEGA/Sonic Team, etc. Credit to others where it is due. Nothing is currently final.

No, I'm looking for assistance. Like I just said to Ristar, I have tweaked the engine a bit, and I'm wanting some assistance with that stuff. I have the ability to sprite and make music, as well, I would just like to open this project up and maybe make it a semi-community project.

Im still suggesting we make an "amature" section for these fangames. Are you people not getting tired of this cycle? How about we just go ahead and make a stock phrase to say for these topics, because we go through the same thing every time.

Now, for you Caleb...people dont usually post here unless they have REAL screenshots and are close to being able to release a demo. I remember maybe 10 years ago, screenshots hyped people up, but these days they really aren't worth much.

long story short, mockups are useless here. Also, screenshots showing you have your collision engine working isn't worth much either (because anyone can download Worlds and alter sprites.)

• 1 month later...
It's hard to judge the sprites right now when the video lags too much to make proper judgements of the animations. The whole project is like that; just not enough to judge yet.

Well, I plan on showing off how the menu and jazz will work soon. C: