A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SladeDigital Work ShowOff

SladeDigital

Thank you for the comment

yes, everything you see here is made from an empty document.

Models, textures , and Lightning

Nice well If you want to join in on some game development projects let me know! There would be a position for you, for sure!

I've seen your project, seems really ambitious, and wish you the best of lucks with it.

If i ever get some free time from my FanGame, i will look arround in the forum if anyone needs me

Thank you once again

Thank you and no problem!

I got 2 projects going however.

Sonic one and a First Person Life game. 

The first person life game is a Open world Sandbox game where there is no story plot but you develop is as you go along. Pretty much a virtual world of your second life.  I don't want to go into great details until I get more of it done then there will be a video with it.  

You're welcome to join along in both projects! But fine if you don't want to or have the time!

Thank you and no problem!

I got 2 projects going however.

Sonic one and a First Person Life game. 

The first person life game is a Open world Sandbox game where there is no story plot but you develop is as you go along. Pretty much a virtual world of your second life.  I don't want to go into great details until I get more of it done then there will be a video with it.  

You're welcome to join along in both projects! But fine if you don't want to or have the time!

I've a fan game in my hands right now.

Been really busy with the programming on it and what not.

But if i manage to get free time  i will definetly talk with you

Impressive work Slade. The office is probably my favourite out of the lot.

Thank you, That's a 3D i did based on the Room of Kirito from the Anime Sword Art Online, there's a few missing details here and there, but this was just another project to see how fast i can do things, took ,e about 8 hours for everything.