A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy 7/11!

Slingerland

xD I dunno why, but im so very tempted to goto the 7/11 and do that, the clerk speaks little to no english, so i can pretend like i dont understand :3

In the US, there's a chain of gas stations/stores called 7-11. Since in our dating system today is 7/11, the store is celebrating by giving away free slurpies.

My friends did the same thing when Wendy's was giving away Frosties after that incident with the women's finger...I think they're still banned from the one on Towne Lake. :)

when burger king gave you a discount on the chicken sandwhich or whatever if you cluck when you order, my friend got up on the tables and clucked like a complete psycho. We got it all on camera, and were banned from the store (we got banned for a month, my friend is banned for life. The guy was a total jerk.)

Best experience I've had with a slurpee-style drink was when I was in Canada, and some random kids bought me and my mate one with $5 worth of sour shots (that makes 50) and we drank it. It was mind-blowing to say the least.

Uh....uhhhhh....uuuuuggghhhh

I've had about 21 7.11 ounce Slurpees today. I love the fact that the store says "no loitering," yet I'm hanging out by the machine constantly refilling my cup. I'm so sick, but it's so awesome. It's time to hit the night shift.

(Yes, we've gone to the 3 stores near my house twice so far, so a new clerk is there each time, because I've been kicked out of all the stores by each cashier. Best day off work ever.)