A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

General McDonalds Appreciation Thread

Eminence

I worked at McDonalds; this has insured that I will never appreciate it.

(Admittedly, where I lived was the poorer part of town, but still, there's no excuse for things like not cleaning the cooking area for months, which lead to a solidified grease build-up more than an inch high).

I could tell some horror stories, but I'd rather not ruin it for anyone who swears off restaurants when they hear about health code violations, haha.

I suppose I like their chicken too even though it seems they stole it all from Chik-fil-a. No really, their chicken and CFA's chicken taste exactly the same.

Wrong, Mcdonalds' chicken tastes like they sprayed pickle flavoring on the breading.

There's a clear difference in taste between their chicken and chik-fil-a's and I very much prefer chik-fil-a's chicken over mcdonalds'. Though I will admit, their southwestern chicken sandwich is a complete rip off of the chik-fil-a sandwich style, it's quite obvious.

I'm trying to keep my bod slim to impress the ladies. Especially for my Eurotrip coming later this year. Can't be an American fatty for the Eurochicks.

But, if I'm going to get a burger and fries, I'm going to go to one of those sit-down restaurants and get a beer to drink with it. Might as well do it right.

Until I get to Europe, then I'm going to eat at a McDonalds just to be that guy. It's going to be awesome.

In all fairness, nothing can replace a good old homemade burger.

caramelise some onions and garlic and mix that shit in with some nice minced beef, add a little sage, basil, oregano, salt and pepper and you're laughing.

plus i've started flouring my chips/fries before I put them in the oven, it makes them so much crispier.

I don't think I'll be going to Maccy D's anytime soon unless I'm hammered and/or depressed.

Love for the arches. Typical favourites (in any combination or amount, the fun never ends!) In no specific order:

1.) Two Big Macs with Pickles, Lettuce and Tomatoes only.

2.) Twenty Piece Chicken McNugget with Barbecue sauce.

3.) One Super Size (now Large if they catch me sneaking in with the Super Size cup :() Sprite or Dr. Pepper.

4.) Large Fries with Ketchup.

5.) Either Chocolate or Vanilla shake. Strawberry on those spicy nights.

6.) Oreo McFlurries.

Yuuummm...

I need to go get some now.

I'm trying to keep my bod slim to impress the ladies. Especially for my Eurotrip coming later this year. Can't be an American fatty for the Eurochicks.

But, if I'm going to get a burger and fries, I'm going to go to one of those sit-down restaurants and get a beer to drink with it. Might as well do it right.

Until I get to Europe, then I'm going to eat at a McDonalds just to be that guy. It's going to be awesome.

I ate McDonald's every day twice a day for over a year when I lived in California. I've never weighed over 135 pounds. Quit stereotyping Maurice and Richard's masterpiece and the largest fast food restaurant chain in the universe!! It's comments like that that dissuade skeptics from the truth.

I ate McDonald's every day twice a day for over a year when I lived in California. I've never weighed over 135 pounds. Quit stereotyping Maurice and Richard's masterpiece and the largest fast food restaurant chain in the universe!! It's comments like that that dissuade sceptics from the truth.

...Aw shit, you best be trollin'

I think it was more the fact that you were trying to make it sound like McDonalds food wouldn't make people fat. You could just have a fast metabolism, but you'll still have high cholesterol and die of a heart attack. Also 135 pounds could be fat depending on your height.

Either way I don't know what "truth" you are talking about. Its terrible for you to eat fast food all the time.

I ate McDonald's every day twice a day for over a year when I lived in California. I've never weighed over 135 pounds. Quit stereotyping Maurice and Richard's masterpiece and the largest fast food restaurant chain in the universe!! It's comments like that that dissuade skeptics from the truth.

Good posting.

I'm 5 ft 9 and the most I've ever topped out at is a little over 120lbs. My metabolism however is retardedly fast. I expect to have severe hypertension by age 30.

I think it was more the fact that you were trying to make it sound like McDonalds food wouldn't make people fat. You could just have a fast metabolism, but you'll still have high cholesterol and die of a heart attack. Also 135 pounds could be fat depending on your height.

Either way I don't know what "truth" you are talking about. Its terrible for you to eat fast food all the tim

I noticed that there are the sarcastic people in this thread and then there's the serious people. Then there are the people who respond seriously to sarcasm and vice versa. But hey. It's SFGHQ. What more should I expect? It's a clash of sarcasm and seriousness. Some people can't tell one from the other. Hence, the emoticon was invented for this reason.

2) McGriddles are godly

Haven't had one in months, man. Damnit Duckboy! I want one now. They're so effin' good.