A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

For Sale: Totally Sweeeet 16gb iPad + Case + Dock - $450!!!

Epon

(Shitty quality pix, sorry)

cbmu4kgbwkkgrhqeokj8ezt.jpg

16415054297175009919980.jpg

Sorry for peddling my wares here... but I'm in the market for a new laptop and this thing isn't cutting it for me anymore. I rarely use it despite it being totally sweet. It just isn't right for me (and I doubt any tablet, regardless of OS, would be at this point). They are fun and have lots of use, but I'd rather get my shit done the old fashioned way.

I did have it jailbroken before iOS 4, but once I upgraded, I never bothered to redo it again (last I checked, there was an untethered hack from the Dev Team).

I had it listed on eBay, but some scumbag from Nigeria thought I wasn't a nerd and would ship to him, despite me clearly stating US/PayPal transactions only.

So... without further ado, here's a quick copy/paste from my listing about it and some pix:

Had this iPad for about four months. Upgraded to latest OS, never been dropped or scratched. Original box too! Bought a custom Kirby sticker online, easily removable, but I thought it was sweet so I kept it on for the sale. Includes Incase hard-bound leather moleskin case ($40 value - part # CL57511) and the official Apple iPad dock ($30 value) I am sure someone lucky out there would gobble this up for the price I'm selling it at.

I just don't use the thing anymore and I'm trying to get rid of it. I'm taking $450 firm. Will only accept CASH and will only meet in public location (BANK or CAFE preferred)

Please only legit offers. NO TRADES!!!

:o

I've always wanted an iPad since I sold my iTouch, but I just don't have that kind of money (I'm attempting to save up for a 27" iMac, and will continue to do so until I secure some employment). However, that is a sweet deal you got there, Epon. If I had money to spend on an iPad, I'd definitely buy it, but I just don't. :/

PS - obviously I'd be willing to ship to you creeps and accept different payment methods. The post above was a copy/paste from Craigslist, and after that lifetime movie I watched last night, i'm too afraid to meet in private :o