A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Jazwares win.

Nemox

So I just got my little brother some Sonic figures we found in Toys R Us for Christmas. After opening them, I'm simply amazed. They have so much articulation, so much detail, and they're about the same price as Star Wars figures (which I would argue are fairly lesser quality).

We got Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Jet, Eggman, and Metal Sonic, since we had to conserve a bit of money. Otherwise we would have also gotten Big, Espio, Vector, Knuckles and Tails.

Best of all, Jazwares, the company that makes them, plans on releasing as many characters as possible under this 3.5" highly-articulate, highly-detailed series. It's like a dream come true!

I got the Sonic from there. It should be mentioned that he doesn't stand up very well because he's not really an action figure. You can move several of his joints. His hands/fingers, his knees, feet, arms, spikes, ears, head, chest, EVERYTHING. So he doesn't stand up as well as actual figures do. It's really nice quality though, I was quite excited when I got this guy for Christmas. He hangs out with my little desk figurines (Mario, Sonic, Psyduck, Meowth, and a ceramic Scar)