A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Mario Bros: Game Master

Hello

That's just one of the most awesome level creation tools for fangames I've ever found. But there are some issues there...

- Mario's voice talking on my head just doesn't suit the Bros. style. You should remove that... it took off my concentration.

- I know that what I'm going to say is kinda absurd for some people, but you should polish a bit more the controls. I don't know if it's because I don't play Mario for a long time (God damn Sonic), but I found Mario kinda slippery. lol. But I guess that's because of Game Maker.

- Those things that make you run up the wall... shouldn't Mario walk over it in, let's say, 45 degrees?

- The vegetables that you can pick up from the floor from Bros. 2: when you throw them from the ground, the trajectory was supposed to be more to the front than to the top.

But hey, I'm just IN LOVE with that. Count one new big fan here, man.

If I recall correctly you made this in Game Maker correct?

Yes.

I found a game seemed with this on the internet. It is called "Super Mario Bros: Level Master"

I made that a long time ago, and it is not that good. Its level files are huge...

The gmk. version of this is a lot better. You realeased it ages ago though.

This was made for people who do not want to or know how to use Game Maker, or people who just want to make levels/worlds. You can still download my Mario engine using the links in my signature.