A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Portable 2

Eminence

Hes likely gonna get banned.

And yeah, I got to like lv90 on the JP version. I mained a force, and had one hell of an unbalanced experience.

Thus, i've played yet another MMO where the magic class is fatally gimped in one way or another. PSPo2 is definitely MILES ahead of Phantasy Star Universe, however, and i'll be getting the US version at one point or another.

Edit: Forces are fucking trash in this game. Sorry, had to say it. If you can prove me wrong then i'll give you $10. But you wont, so...yeah.

Out of curiosity: Have any of you played as a certain Kentuckian who became popular for his finger-lickin' good chicken recipe?

If you can't get the hint, it's...

...Col. Sanders, founder of KFC.

KFC and SEGA are celebrating KFC's 40 years in Japan so they've put him in the game, just fyi.

PSP2 Infinity, something we wont be seeing for another year or two, tops.

Edit: I played the demo of the game, and i must say, ST has done it again with fucking over the US/EU releases of this game. Where almost every other cutscene was voice overed, PSP2's is silent. Wouldn't bother me, since im sure the VActing would suck anyway, but the fact they did it again pisses me off.

PSP2 Infinity, something we wont be seeing for another year or two, tops.

Edit: I played the demo of the game, and i must say, ST has done it again with fucking over the US/EU releases of this game. Where almost every other cutscene was voice overed, PSP2's is silent. Wouldn't bother me, since im sure the VActing would suck anyway, but the fact they did it again pisses me off.

Wrong, I dunno why that happens in the demo, the cutscenes are definitely voiced. Also all the anime promo stuff made it in, all the promos did actually. I'm VERY pleased with this game.

Wrong, I dunno why that happens in the demo, the cutscenes are definitely voiced. Also all the anime promo stuff made it in, all the promos did actually. I'm VERY pleased with this game.

The actual conversations outside the prerendered cutscenes in the JP version all had voice acting. I didn't even get to play the game before i noticed something was missing.