A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mushroom Hill Zone in 2.5D

I want to see him add a bit of--I'm not sure how to say it; depth? scenery?--to his videos. I mean, it looks nice and all, but the platforms are basically ripped from S3&K and given a static depth, and I'd really like to see a bit of actual depth; I guess the closest thing I can compare it to would be the 2D sections in Sonic Unleashed, where there's actually stuff modeled back there or something. It's really hard to explain.

I want to see him add a bit of--I'm not sure how to say it; depth? scenery?--to his videos. I mean, it looks nice and all, but the platforms are basically ripped from S3&K and given a static depth, and I'd really like to see a bit of actual depth; I guess the closest thing I can compare it to would be the 2D sections in Sonic Unleashed, where there's actually stuff modeled back there or something. It's really hard to explain.

I suppose he can't really put stuff there that wasn't in the game.

maybe some distant platforms similar to the foreground ones though.

I absolutely loved the effect of the leaves/grass on the platforms. looked really nice and autumnal. furry too.

• 2 weeks later...