A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

super sonic smash battle

mysoniks

Look I've grew up in a weird place in NYC, come on. My mom did'nt teach,

me alot of stuff like begin more mature. I had to learn it my self and I just did. Sorry, begin seventeen is hard. Home work and all that come on. (P.S. still in High School)

It's not hard at all, and I work and study (I'm 17 as well)
Being a different color gets you in alot of places.
Not here since, for me, your color is shades of orange and yellow, green, brown, black, red and blue (your avatar). So how is that an excuse for something, if you consider yourself beeing from a "different" color, well that's just you beeing racist with yourself, once that there is no "normal" color to have an "different" one.
I won't Insult any more, probably start over.
Now that's a good idea.
my anger is probably because my days I be having, school sisters and more.

they mess up my days, and make me take it out on other people. And my little sister irritates

me so much when I get home. Im gonna get out of my moms place like 18 or 19.

First of all, use the internet to "relax" from your personal problems, if you bring 'em here, so what is really the point?

Also, be nice to your little sister, she is probably just a kid yet, also, when you need a kidney, you know where to look for. :D Just kidding... or not...

I don't know. sorry guys so so sorry forgive me or not, won't get mad this time,promise.
For me... No problems.
I got to take a break. 17,16, Im probably 16. I don't keep track of my age. Help me be a better

person, I want to change.

I don't think anyone here has the power to help you beeing an better person. We're here just to discuss something that all of us have in common: The love for fangames.

But, you know, you can always consult a shrink, ask your mom for it. With problems or not, he will probably help you more than anyone here (except if there is an shrink around us, but I don't think that is the case).

--

Also, talking about your game:

It looks kinda nice, the graphics need urgently an improvement, but the gameplay seems to be fine.

Also, I think I know that tiles on the training ground... They're from Super Sonic Knockout. You know man, it's not very nice to rip-off custom graphics from other fangames, I've made that on the past and I regreat 'till today, don't make the same mistake. We're kinda of an brotherhood here, bros don't steal other bros. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well SSSB is back, yes, yeah, I was'nt on because I needed to rest for awhile

Got messages say its a copy of SSK. I know its not, but do you? Well while I was Gone I manage to get some bugs fixed and New stuff and Fixed the AI(It was VERY HARD). So instead of Making scenes I Made Comic strips.

Every Story Has it.They are short but I tried. Now It has more details of how everything happened DEMO 4 Is coming soon(nobody on here would even care) I will give a very short demo for you guys and Thanks for helping me with my anger. I Took classes and everything. Still Trying to get GM8.1, Well Have fun playing SSK or what ever you guys do.Download DEMO 3.5 Patch for SSSB Demo 3. In that version You only have Sonic,Tails,Knuckles, and Shadow, NO Unlocks and 2Player or Options. Have Fun Guys.

"Got messages say its a copy of SSK. I know its not."

Then you are blind.

It looks a lot like a SSK rip off. Infact everything about you, your channel and your content screams SSK. The menu style, placement and movement is all similar to SSK's. The presentation on the game itself is also similar. Aren't those grey/black tiles from SSK too? Not to mention the fact that the first thing we saw on your page was a cut out of SSK's logo. We have strong reason to suggest it is a rip-off.

Also, please type in paragraphs. It's so much more easier to read it rather than a wall of text.

I'm surprised I haven't made a reply here.

I thought I resolved this months ago. Despite the similarities between this and SSK, all he needed to do was change the graphics for the training stage. I'm sure he actually spoke with me personally when he started the idea. I didn't stop him then, and I'm not stopping him now.

The only thing I need to say is that the game as a whole needs a lot of work. This reminds me of how I learned Game Maker by making the original Sonic Knockout (yeah SSK is a sequel).

Man this forum gives me a headache sometimes.

When will the mods just agree to make a "Newbie" and "Advanced" fangaming section so we can stop having to go through this stupid shit every other god damn day.

Because, it's pretty obvious that this community is completely incapable of dealing with newbies. Nothing you say EVER works, they either just leave the site or take it somewhere where someone will praise them for any little thing they do. You know, kind of like DeviantArt.

Alright,Alright Guys I did'nt mean for it to become this. All I wanted to do was make a game. My game might be like SSK. But Im still trying to figure out how to change the engine. I change the menu screen a little bit so It would not be the same that much, Look:post-4031-138639764864_thumb.png

I Know you can still see ssk in their Now look at the others:

post-4031-138639764869_thumb.png

post-4031-138639764873_thumb.png

Still see them? I know you might say: yes. Right? The locked at the bottom is allstars mode.

post-4031-138639764871_thumb.png

The presentation looks absolutely horrible.....I honestly cannot find any words to explain it. The logo looks like you just drew it in paint and just threw it in their. I also really dislike the gradient you threw into the "LOCKED" box. It doesn't look good.

I can't find anything to praise. You even failed to align the tiles correctly. All I can really say is that this has A LOT of ways to go before I even want to consider downloading it.

But keep in mind that if you just kick all the "newbies" to their own section, it wont solve anything. It would be better if everyone just learned from each other through critiscism no matter how harsh it may be. If someone isnt mature enough to handle this site, then that person probably shouldnt be on the internet.

@Mysoniks: I like it. If you feel it may be too similar to SSK, you can always change it slightly by maybe using characters that werent in SSK or making it more street fighter/mugen esque. To be honest, if you were to be ripping off one of my games, I'd feel honered before insulted.

Why do I even continue? All BlazeFireLP is going to say it looks Bad or something. I have nothing else to say I am finish, Downloading SSSB would be trash anyway right? Im not insulting anyone. Im just saying I need a break. This game is not going anywhere, so as SSA. Im sorry guys I can't carry on with games. every time im up, someone brings me down:(It took me months after months to make this game but nobody cares. It almost took me a two and a have year to make. SSSB DEMO 3.5 will have to wait.

@ BlazeFireLP Thanks for the help and everything with SSA.

and Thanks to all of you guys being helpfull to me. I need a break from this website and go work on SSSB, And fix everything.

But keep in mind that if you just kick all the "newbies" to their own section, it wont solve anything. It would be better if everyone just learned from each other through critiscism no matter how harsh it may be. If someone isnt mature enough to handle this site, then that person probably shouldnt be on the internet.

@Mysoniks: I like it. If you feel it may be too similar to SSK, you can always change it slightly by maybe using characters that werent in SSK or making it more street fighter/mugen esque. To be honest, if you were to be ripping off one of my games, I'd feel honered before insulted.

Kicking newbies in the teeth with statements like "THIS IS SO UGLY I DONT HAVE THE WORDS TO-" doesn't solve shit, either.

Like i said, it's like walking into a middleschool art class and blasting the kids for not knowing how to draw. It just makes all of you look like fucking idiots.

Why do I even continue? All BlazeFireLP is going to say it looks Bad or something. I have nothing else to say I am finish, Downloading SSSB would be trash anyway right? Im not insulting anyone. Im just saying I need a break. This game is not going anywhere, so as SSA. Im sorry guys I can't carry on with games. every time im up, someone brings me downIt took me months after months to make this game but nobody cares. It almost took me a two and a have year to make. SSSB DEMO 3.5 will have to wait.

@ BlazeFireLP Thanks for the help and everything with SSA.

and Thanks to all of you guys being helpfull to me. I need a break from this website and go work on SSSB, And fix everything.

Look, the mother fucker just GAVE UP because you guys suck cock at giving advice. And what, next somebody is going to reply "he should learn to take it", or "he doesn't want to learn", right? Well what would you do a few years back if someone went and blasted all YOUR old shitty ass projects and stepped on any small advances you made?

Jesus. This isn't a critic board, it's a fangaming website. Blasting kids because their games look like fangames is just asinine. No wonder nobody comes here anymore, and no wonder most of the creative and FINISHED games come from people who don't even frequent the website. It's like some of you are trying to pretend this website is something that it's not. This is a Fangaming forum. It's not the headquarters of elite fangaming sprites, engines and critiqued BG art -- people WILL appear who are not on your level and do not follow your "golden rules" of fangaming syntax.

• 9 months later...

Well Im back. been gone for 7 months(I think?)My New YouTube is Mysoniks Number Two. Music is gonna be my thing right now because Im not all that good at games. SSSB Demo 3.5 is the Last Demo! and then the game IS.....................................................CANCELLED! To Bad. I Had no Time to be Making that game! SSA is officially CANCELLED! Well thats it for me. Animations and Music is my thing too! and one more thing a New Game is Being made Im helping with music...uh kinda. And I am making another GAME Totally Customed,"AFTER GENERATIONS". Coming soon! Anyway Link to my NEW Username:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO4hLx27Tn0G5wJDPoECnxA/videos

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL!

P.S. Sorry for grammer, I was rushing.