A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Concept 2:2 Rooftop Run

Rooftops- Sort of a spiderman like thing where you hop from building to building. You could use the base of windows for platforms, fire escapes with ladders. You could bounce on flag poles or use laundry lines to connect the buildings. Other gimmicks could include riding on the tops of outdoor elevators, window washer platforms that move depending on your vertical impact with them. You could crash through windows, run through the room and crash back out blowing glass, furniture, paper and debris out into the city. Crash through billboards, trashcans, and newspaper stands.

To be expanded upon by Ironrind

You know earlier I tried to post something very similar to you Ironrind about Roof Tops unfortunately my internet stopped working and I gave up.

I had basically the same idea. I was thinking the elevator could be used to go inside buildings for brief parts of the level sort of like the indoor parts of Launch Base. I also had the idea of electrical wired which you would walk on and carried bolts of electricity down them to to dodge. Oh and smoke stacks Sonic would get stuck in spin mode and pressure would build until it blew up lunching Sonic upward.

Copied from the bantering thread.