A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Knuckles Gliding and Climing Tutorial?

giglamesh

I don't know this one myself, but I do know for certain that MCKaosu has this loaded into the Sonic Worlds enigne, and he will release an example of this as a new Worlds build for public use at some time.

Just a helpful bit of news. However, if you can't wait for the build, I would recommend contacting him.

[EDIT] Then again, it probably won't help you if you aren't using MMF2.

• Like 1

I don't know this one myself, but I do know for certain that MCKaosu has this loaded into the Sonic Worlds enigne, and he will release an example of this as a new Worlds build for public use at some time.

Just a helpful bit of news. However, if you can't wait for the build, I would recommend contacting him.

[EDIT] Then again, it probably won't help you if you aren't using MMF2.

i am using MMF2 (did i not say that?) my bad

hmm i could contact him, worst i could get is "no" right?

thanks

Or, you could contact the guy who made the Knuckles engine that MCKaosu is using. =]

http://larkss.thisisourcorner.net/files/Knuckles.zip

If I'm correct in thinking that this is the latest version, then I'm pretty sure the zip should contain a text file with all of the changed events and objects for porting purposes.

The changes shown in the monitor group relates to an action setting Jump Variable to 0 upon a monitor's destruction. The newer Sonic Worlds engines may not do this, but I included the correction anyhow.

• Like 2