A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Thank you Instant and KTZ

ila

So till six months... oh wait we only do it once a year now :'''(

Been like that for a few years now, pal XD

But yeah, kudos to Instant and Kat for doing a fine and dandy job this SAGE.

'T was indeed easygoing and for the most part drama-free, really had a blast. =D

This was the first SAGE I'd ever attended, so I'd have to say it was Instant, ktz, and all of the other people running the show and cast that made this expo worth staying for 'til the end (even though I couldn't be there for some of it). I especially loved the SAGEcast the most, and I won't forget all those fun casts from this year (like the first one: "I really like Peanut Butter Crunch," and The Update Desk with all their "sociopolitical ramifications") I really enjoyed how interactive the whole chat-to-cast experience was. It was so much fun that I'm kinda sad that it's over. Can't wait for the next one! :)

So, I'd like to give my thanks to everyone who ran the show, presented their games, and was just all-around there the whole time. It made my first SAGE an extremely enjoyable experience!

P.S.: It's because of SAGE that I'm now addicted to eating Peanut Butter Crunch. Thanks, ila.

Hey there,

I'm not a regular here but I have being in the background of both the Mario & Sonic Communities for a long time and I just wanted to come in and say thanks for putting on such a good show this year, while I wasn't at many of the irc stuff ( apart from a triva bout, where did you get the questions from!? ) I played quite a few of the games and actually felt a part of the whole thing, strange I've being around nearly 8 years and this the first time I checked out SAGE properly!

But yeah, it was well organised and put together and the site was easy to use, if the design was a little bland but it worked and that is what matters.

Congrats and thanks Instant and KTZ! ( I admit, I had to copy and paste the names from another post, says a lot about me, doesn't it? :P )

NHY