A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Well, Google Chrome is out of beta...

Daniel

I personally loop through the same sites when I'm online. I hit up Gmail, then Facebook, make a run to Destructoid, then make a forum run (SFGHQ, GU, iMockery) followed by DeviantArt, then finally piss away time on /co/,/v/, and /tv/.

After awhile, I repeat the process until it's time to get away from the computer and do something with my life. No need to RSS anything.

I personally loop through the same sites when I'm online. I hit up Gmail, then Facebook, make a run to Destructoid, then make a forum run (SFGHQ, GU, iMockery) followed by DeviantArt, then finally piss away time on /co/,/v/, and /tv/.

After awhile, I repeat the process until it's time to get away from the computer and do something with my life. No need to RSS anything.

They should make a browser that is HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE as far as FEATURES go. For Example, if you don't need RSS or whatever feature(s), it can be deselected in the installer, or uninstalled from the browser completely, if you guys catch my drift.

My catch of your drift is that you are way too caught up in something that matters significantly less than whether what you are drinking is 99% real juice or 98% real juice.

Touché. Yeah, I kinda have that tendency to (sometimes) over-complicate something. Not exactly my best idea, but I'm trying to think outta the box here.

That, and I'm pretty certain that they will fuck over the PowerPC Mac crowd, so there goes my iMac.

Valid point, Mr. Worm, as Apple is trying to convince developers to make their programs Intel compatible. And come to think of it, in a sense, it does make it easier to port from Windows to Mac, vs Wintel to Mac PPC. However, developers are still able to make Universal Binaries, so I wouldn't say that Chrome on a PPC Mac can't happen.