A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Oh... look... Megadrive games...

Cyber Rat

FEATURES:

• THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF CLASSIC SEGA TITLES. All the favorites are here including Sonic The Hedgehog, titles from the Phantasy Star™ series, as well as three titles from the Streets of Rage™ series, to name a few.

Excluding the one on my computer any just about anyone else's computer.

• UNLOCKABLE CONTENT. Unlock arcade games and interviews with the original game developers as you earn Achievements on the Xbox 360® and Trophies on the PLAYSTATION®3.

All the while realizing that these achievements/trophies have the weight of one game divided amount about 50 or so, making for no one game having any significant value point/trophywise.

• ALL TITLES UPGRADED TO HI-DEF. The classic 2D style never looked so good! Each of the titles has been converted to hi-def (720p) and will be a blast to play using the intuitive controls of the Xbox 360® and PLAYSTATION®3 systems.

All Title "upgraded" to ugly real time scaling algorithm. Have fun trying to use that horrid 360 d-pad sucker!

• MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS. Play these classics together with a friend from the same console at home.

Massively have the option to have a second player in about half of these games.

• 4 weeks later...
That's really ugly, I hope it's optional. :/

EDIT: Oh, good. It's optional. http://kotaku.com/5079490/mega-drive-collection-splotches-are-optional

I sorta wish it was also on the Wii, as I don't own a 360 or PS3.

You only have a Wii?

Buy a 1-2GB SD Card (probs cheaper than this new piece of arsehole)

Get the Twilight Princess hack

Get Wii Homebrew

Get the Megadrive emulator for Wii Homebrew

Then do or don't do the illegal thing of downloading roms etc.

Enjoy having a heavier wallet.