A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Fighting Robot, Megaman...the movie?

Asuma

If this is how you talk to or about people who are new (such as myself), then you seriously have nothing better to do than such. And also, you've made it clear that you're a douche.

*guffaw* I do say, I find this postulation you are posing to be rather lacking in perspective. And also, you've made it quite clear that you're a pompous doof.

Nah, really, lay off with the airs.

8bit music playing behind slow, deliberate, and uninteresting dialog. The only thing they seem to have going for them is expensive recording equipment (though I'm not loving the blur). I wouldn't mind watching if they made a fast-paced 15 minute short, even if it was fan-quality, but if they're planning on making a full-length film, I'm not quite nerd enough to watch.

*guffaw* I do say, I find this postulation you are posing to be rather lacking in perspective. And also, you've made it quite clear that you're a pompous doof.

Nah, really, lay off with the airs.

Ok. I'm trying to keep my "cyber temper" under control. And personally, I thought the "pompous doof" remark was funny, as it made this incredibly boring day funny (No sarcasm intended). :ssmile: