A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Searching an 360 basic movement engine...

Hello, I am new to this forum. You may not know me, I am Aka Mekon, the creator of a hack called Sonic Chaotix. I know this is a fan game site related, so I won't post the link to the hack.

But now I want to do fan games. I have started fan games since last year, and I have used an engine made by Damizean. This engine is called "360 basic movement engine", and it was made in Game maker (the 6.1 version to be exact). The engine have 360° movement (slopes, loops...), Sonic in advance style, and springs (verticals and horizontals). I have found this engine in an old topic (see here). In the past the link wasn't broken.

In the late of 2007 my computer has crashed and the engine was removed. So I returned to the topic , where I found the engine, but this time the link was dead. I know it's a old engine, but I prefer this because

So my question is : Does anybody in this forum has the engine ? Thanks in advance.

Meh, I used to have that file until I remembered that gm6 and above doesn't work on my pc and I deleted it. =/ You should try sending Damizean a PM about it.

Welcome to the forums btw.

I have tried it, but I can't send PM until I have 10 posts.

I had it at some point too, but my computer went under as well, so I cant help ya.

You might find it posted elsewhere on the internet, though.

You could try Google...

I have searched in Google, but I haven't found the file.