A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Can someone give me an update on things? Oh, and hi.

Cyber Rat

Where the hell do you idiots get off thinking Mexicans are Spanish? Which I should add... Spic referring to Mexicans only is kind of weird. And yes, unlike Shadix I do have an extensive knowledge of all derogatory and/or racially/religiously/ethnically insensitive terms and make no attempt at being some lame apologist when someone calls me out on it or pretend to not be.

Actually, I take that back. I know of offensive terms to call people from just about every country... except the Spanish. Fuckin' conquistadors. I can call Brits Limey or redcoats if I want to get all colonial on their asses. I can call any african who isn't a limey or a redcoat or some manner of dutch a mudman. I can call aboriginal Australians abos and bongs and I can call white Australians Ockers. I don't even need to go into the various kinds of shit people can call the French, Germans, and Italians, or any Asian, but the actual bonifide Spanish? I've got nothing.