A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Need a few voice files!

Anyone know where to get the voice files from Sonic Adventure 1 and 2? (specifically Tails)

And im also wondering if anyone knows if anyone ripped the SFX / Voice files from Megaman ZX. (again, specifically Prometheus.)

Thanks + Rep in advance

If you just had the SADX for PC install CD...

If I remember correctly, the .wmas are in CD#2. I might be able to upload that, if I find the CD and with some patience, since my connection is pretty slow.

I'll check the size of Tails' voice files and try to upload an archive.

As for SA2... no idea =\

EDIT: Yay, here it is. Tails SADX voices. I'll make packs for other characters too. http://www.zshare.net/download/138666534d298ed9/

• Like 1

Oh man, i didnt expect all those! You ripped every voice file he has in the game, and in perfect quality.

this is going to prove more than useful for my game. Thank GOD i dont have to use the horrible Sonic Heroes/Sonic battle voice acting for Tails.

(Was it Palant in Heroes?)

Well, it wasn't technically a 'rip' =P

...since it was a direct copy from a SADX: PC installation, it was easier thanks to the PikyBasket shell extension.

Glad to help!

I'll search around for the SA2 voices now. Oh, and upload the Sonic pack too ;)

Oh, I thought that was the link for the converter =P

Well, I just wanted to point out some software that'll come in handy for the next time (the other characters' packs).

Thanks for the conversion, and BTW, what software you used?