A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

PSU MAG Event: Currently Free to Play until billing problem is resolved.

Guest Shadix

Guest Shadix

ruinsmh7.png

yeah...

Who all still plays?

Also, no bitching, peenarfesting (aka Sereph GTFO), or drama. Lets let this be a fun thread.

Guest Shadix

I wouldn't have even bothered if it weren't for the fact MAG was going on, the event many of us got the expansion to participate in.

edit:

Holy smokes I just hit the counter, got a bouquet, and frontpaged the MAG site. X3

hitthecounterdc2.png

Who all still plays?

Also, no bitching, peenarfesting (aka Sereph GTFO), or drama. Lets let this be a fun thread.

Actually i was seconds from making this topic yesterday..

But I cant even play. Hell, half the PC/PS2 population cant either. SEGA is so fucking gay now. The billing system for the game broke during the first day of the MAG event, and everyone struck with the billing error has been unable to login or even renew their subscription for the last EIGHT FUCKING DAYS.

I dont know if you've noticed, but if you ever check the official PSU boards, approx. 25% to 50% of the PS2/PC population has been unable to login for weeks. SoA has reached like, an all-time low with this, and the players and even the damn forum Mods have already admitted how pathetic the issue is.

Its been ongoing for a whole week, claiming about 4 or 5 people a day, and SoA refuses to even acknowledge that the problem even exists, most likely to not give the wrong message since MAG was planned from the start to jack-up the player population with new subscribers.

My account has been on Pending Cancel since 4/25. I cant pay or do anything about it, and the SoA support guy (Edward) has gone from copy-pasta generic replies to actually typing up replies, telling us that there is absolutely nothing we can do but wait for them to fix it. He also tells us that there is no said time-frame for the issue to be resolved.

Guest Shadix

They have acknowledged the problem, they are currently working to fix it as it's a problem with the programming on the billing server due to the PSOBB shutdown and are planning to compensate those affected.

It's not so much SEGA being lazy as SEGA fucked up big. TRD is being claimed too by it now.

They've been constantly fucking up. For instance, the This really is one of the worser ones too, fucking over peoples accounts at the start of the most serious and anticipated events since the game was even said to have PSO content.

This isnt an old problem, it happened during Firebreak, and I was told it happened during 1up too.

Of course, its useless bawwwing about it. You cant understand the fustration unless your hit with it. If you have to renew your subscription anytime soon, you'll get hit with it unless they fix it soon. But ive been waiting for a week.

Edit: and i still get angry when you guys pin the peenfesting on me. I already stated i could really care less what you guys do on the game, its not like theres any PVP there anyway.

another edit: Shit you hit the counter? Man your lucky

Guest Shadix

Actually, somehow I magically got around it. I guess it was because my account was actually canceled. It was still a pain in the ass to get it to work, but somehow after spamming new subscription for 20 minutes with various errors and wonkery I eventually got billed.

Can we leave all the bitching out of this thread though? I think I made that clear in my first post, heck it was even directed specifically at you. The billing server will eventually be fixed (maybe we'll unlock it at 100mil Kills *drums*), we'll probably have a rollback, people will complain, MAG will get extended and we'll go on with our happy lives. :3

Guest Shadix

New stuffs:

newweaponvw6.png

I'm level 67 now, hopefully I'll get to 80 before you guys all come back so I can keep up

Edit:

rappyhumppi8.png

Forgot that I'm also repopulating the Rappy race.

Sega%20of%20America.jpg

This is all i can show for my feelings of this game right now. This shit still isnt fixed. Fuck me paying SEGA for anything by the month anymore, and (most likely) forget me playing past MAG.

They have unlocked pretty much everything already. Even if they do extend the MAG event (Its a requirement at this point) They've screwed over 50% of the damn Ps2/PC playerbase, and the number increases every day. Its going to be not even half the fun it should have been.

But like i said, unless you've been hit with it you have no spot to complain about complaining. This is a problem that just shouldn't exist when someone pays monthly to assure it doesnt.

The last time i was able to even play (March 30th -_-) i think my character as in the 70's. So im quite sure you'll catch up to me.

Oh yeah, btw guys, if youve ever had an account on PSU at all, its currently Free to Play.

Sega has royally screwed up so bad with the billing servers that they've just made them completely free until they can fix them. As pathetic and sad as this is, everybody has free PSU time to play....!

I dont know if it works with making new accounts, but your free to try.