A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Lost MMF1.5 pro serial

Hello everybody,

I jsut re-installed MMF1.5 pro on my computer, but i can't find the serial key on the disk... For information yes i bougth it, but i didn't kept the manual or the box and didn't re-installed the logicial since i changed of computer...

Today, i need to update my two games, Halo Zero and Sonic Xtreme but i can't as i need the extensions pack to be installed wich need a valid serial to be isntalled...

Can someone help me and PM me a mm1.5 pro serial key?

Thank you in advance,

-Dob

PS: Don't lock it because of the ask of a serial, it's not for illegal purpose... And i don't ask to set the serial public. Thank you!

I can't as i don't have the purchase serial number, they said they can't verify if i have a pirate version and they are sorry... want me to pass to mmf2 etc...

All that because i got it from another guy, and i don't know his real name and lost contact with him a long time ago...

That's weird :S

Does anyone else remember that whole fiasco of passing the MMF2 serial around through private messages that got me, BlazeHedgehog, and Azu permabanned for a couple of days?

Yeah, sorry but this isn't a good idea. I'm locking this thread before someone gets banned.