A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

It's another Desktop thread

S0LV0

Where did you get that Shadow one?!
That looks badass! I want one >:I

At least your desktop is less pervy ^^;   xD

I cant remember where I found the shadow one, but it was love at first sight, both of them. For the anbu one I guess look up anbu shadow. For the one with the gun, search shadow the hedgehog and I am sure it will come up eventually.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is my current background. As you can see, more games are deleted because I had to make room for the Assassin's creed games. My hard drive is low so I am hoping to get a new hard drive soon. I am aiming for a 3TB one but we will have to see. I am a fan of miku and although the Noel blue is easy on the eyes and cool, this one I think is just plain awesome. With the digital like background with miku to the right, its hard to explain, I just like this one allot.

1dta.png

Edited by Pharaoh Shadon

They are the most innocent photographers I have ever heard of.

The photographer must have been very pervy when he asked those women to photograph with them.

"Hey, you want to be in a photograph?"

"Sure, what's it about?"

"You just wear this shirt and pose. Oh, and also be wearing your panties."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

Edited by AnOrdinarySonicFan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its 5 years old? The forum combination must have put things in the wrong place as this seemed fairly new in the "view new content" and I figure its better to post in this one than to make a new topic making 2 of the same thing.

((I can't believe you have the scam virus that is AVG))

Edited by Pharaoh Shadon

@Overbound: I joined in 2007, but I used to lurk a lot before doing so, checking all kinds of weird threads. Back then, I was doubting about registering on what would be the first forum because most of the regulars appeared to be kinda mean, judging from their posts...

Seriously.