A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A mega load of my art.

Spike

I never really noticed the eyes until you said anything. That could just be his style, or perhaps maybe hes trying to avoid the hair? Dunno.

And yeah, the hands are pretty odd, but hell mine look worse. Ive started to realize its almost impossible to correctly draw a hand position unless you've seen it/ studied it before. No matter what it is, i always have trouble with hands.

Yeah, hands are a bitch, but mine usually look better than in that pic. The character in that one is basically just a doodle. You see, I was trying to see if I could draw the background and character seperate, and then put them together in photoshop so that I could add a stroke effect around the character to make him stand out more. I like how it looks, but neither the character nor the background took more than 15 minutes all together.

And the closeness of the eyes is just my style, I guess. Hell, I'm always telling people that the eyes in their drawings are too far apart. It must just be something I do. Thanks for the constructive criticism, though. I appreciate it.