A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

hey guys - topic unlocked, some shit cleaned

Midiman

where can I find super mario brother's sprites?!?!???

thanx in advancu =^_^=!

this is the thread where midiman gets to be stupid. it's awesome

OK, Now that the spam part is taken care of, does anyone want to fill me in on the stuff that's been happening in the last 2 months? Fangames? Video Games? Etc? Artists?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aylingling after translation is... um, aylingling

wait why are we translating crap with google translator it sucks.

Because it sucks. your startement translates to-

aylingling after translation ... micrometers, aylingling

why do we wait for the translation shit with google translator he likes.

Edit- um is the abbreviation for micrometers.

It sucks to he likes is awesome. Sigged.

...Coming from, like, the only person that still has the black T and little yellow dots.

Look, this week's been one of the crappiest. My friend was in a car accident, his mom's in the hospital, mu girlfriend's dad had a heart attack and is also in the hospital. I'm feeling a bit sad.

...Coming from, like, the only person that still has the black T and little yellow dots.

Look, this week's been one of the crappiest. My friend was in a car accident, his mom's in the hospital, mu girlfriend's dad had a heart attack and is also in the hospital. I'm feeling a bit sad.

Don't give me a guilt trip, it doesn't make up for the fact that you are posting pointless crap, this is not a spam board.

Also, I see some other people with the avatars, this avatar was made for me so, I could care less.

Way to post your personal info for _NO REASON_. it's as if you want to throw your personal information into the fray so you can.. avoid being picked on? not happening

also what Shadowgoten said :V

You know, it would strike me that if you ARE feeling down, you should probably go do something with your buddies tonight or maybe hang out with your girlfriend-- when I'm down, I don't post on an internet forum; especially one that has a predilection for being a dick to me (such as in your case). Just making a point.

Oh god...Someone ban me, plz.

ok, seriously, now that I've made this topic, I need a freaking reason now :V

how about you guys wrap up the latest 2 months, since I haven't been here in that amount of time?

edit:

Fine. Midi started the spam page, I participated, and you get mad ad me. I guess that makes tons of sense. Sorry for not seeing that. I'm gonna go off, probably get some more comments, and be pissed tomorrow. Whatever.

Shut up kid. go back to the gamefaqs forum.

god, is this seriously what I'm coming back to: A forum full of new scene kids? :\

Fine. Midi started the spam page, I participated, and you get mad ad me. I guess that makes tons of sense. Sorry for not seeing that. I'm gonna go off, probably get some more comments, and be pissed tomorrow. Whatever.

Don't fuel a fire if you can't stand the smoke.

Ayling, no offense, but seriously, log out, close your internet window, turn off your computer, and go do something constructive. You've gone alittle overboard after that cameron incident.

Take my advice and stop posting for tonight, go to bed, wake up, breathe in some fresh air, and start a new forum day tomorrow.