A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

*cough* Microsoft Zunes for Cheap *cough*

Epon

So with MS launching their new brand of touchpad 80GB Zunes soon for a nice price (something like $250 I think), w00t.com supplied all it's previous Zune buyers (such as myself) a link that is pretty juicey...

http://www.woot.com/special.aspx?k=vipzune

Basically, they got their hands on a bunch of MS Certified referb'd Zunes and are offering them at the dirt cheap price of $99 smackeroos (USD)

AND since I don't need one, obviously, figured I'd give ya'll the heads up if you're interested. To make things even better, MS is allowing all older Zunes (such as this) to receive FULL upgrades to the new features on the new Zunes. In other words, WiFi synching, new codecs, etc will be made available to old users free of charge. MS just blew Apple's public relations department out of the water... (for those of you who don't know, the iTouch is a crippled iPhone, but it's the same bloody hardware).

So, again, nab them while you can!

My friend went on one of those sites where you do puzzles for points and buy a Zune, and used a trainer program to solve the puzzles for him. One friend got one Zune, and another got 30, which he's selling on ebay.

Lulz money.

I don't really "get" the Zune; from what I hear, it's not "download MP3s and slap 'em on", but buying them from a store or some shit. I never looked into the little buggers.