A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Looking for a team to use Saxman's engine (repost)

Okay as you all know Saxman has been working on his little engine thingy and it totally freaking rocks and is very close to the original Sonic. Hats off to him

He was originaly working on it exclusively for me, for my game, but then I decided that I didn't want to create the game anymore so now it's open to anyone . But it's still really awesome...

I have decided though, I've been working on this game on and off since 2001... yes for 5 years and the plot has progressed and I really think this could make an awesome game. One to remember. At first I wanted it to be mostly me and just Sax working on it but there's just no way I can make a game this huge all by myself. So IM asking here if anyone wants to help. What I need is

1. Spritests

2. Level layout/design

I can do level layout for sure, but the design part IM not as good at. Saxman's programs are very simple to use and they're quite fun. So dn't worry about that.

Now I want dedicated people.... this is not your average Sonic game BTW. It still contains, jump, spin, loop and stuff but I've also added a few moves such Tails using ninja style weapons and such. Playable characters include Tails, Amy, Knuckles and a secret character that I've managed to keep secret all these years XD

So lemme know if you're intersted. IM not asking for a team who'll do everything for me, not at all, Ill always be helping and giving input, I'd just really like to see this game get done because I know it could really rock the fangaming world. Espcially with the engine Sax has created.

I know team topics are usually against the rules but we do have evidence and screenshots.

http://sonicfangaming.proboards67.com/index.cgi?board=genfangame&action=display&thread=1142462409

And neither me or Saxman are n00bs, we just need a little help oto get this project going.

Thanks ^_^