A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Death Egg Zone Badnik 3D Model

Jsonic

I'm modeled this in about 2-3 hours custom textures and all.

DEZSBPer.gif

only 616 polies

I think it looks really good for the short amount of time it took to make it, its better than my first atempt witch was deleted a long time ago anyway. I'm thinking of getting back into S3&K Badnik modeling, only the simpler ones, till my skills start to improve. Also, I know it dosn't have the spike ball yet, I'll add it later.

this was all done in Anim8or and PSP9

what do you guys think?

This is also the first time texture maping my own custom model. I've modeled some badniks befor but they where colored by polygon (No Textures, although I had planed too texture them, but they'er gone now). Later I learned to texture map using 3DsMax and the Heros models. now I've finaly combine the two. I also plan to get in on UT2K4 moding, not on my own though, I want to get in on the ADR project More info here. I registered to they'er forums Here but I'm still waiting the they'er moderator que list for activation (last I check "May 24 2007"). later I think I'll try to see if I can figure out how to import this model with UnrealEd.

EDIT:

Another animation for the previous model

DEZSBPer2.gif

Another one! Carnival Night Zone anyone?

CNZPlatformPer.gif