A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Who you gonna call?

Klonoa

"We're the best, we're the beautiful, we're the only...ghostbusters!"

That's right. I actually made a ghostbusters game. This is actualy just a beta demo. But I've got the basics down. If you've never heard of or seen ghostbusters 1 or 2, then you're missing a classic american comedy. The game is pretty simple. Hold down , to shoot a proton beam to snare the ghost. Once it's snared press . to throw the trap to catch it.(You can change the controls if you don't like 'em.) Simple right? It's designed to be a co-op game but I'm not 100% done with it so I'm just adding single mode. Alltogether there is 60 ghosts in the entire stage. I still need to do a lot more with this game. (BTw I'm still workin' on my Knuckles fangame case anybody cares) Crappy Screenshots Ghost2.jpgGhost1.jpg

Here's the download link http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/154600/Ghostbusters-zip.html

I loved this NES game. I've complited it all (very long time ago...)

Good luck!

P.S. One of the best things in ot were two characters who run ower the level. If you'll leave only one, it would be less funny...:scool: