A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

3D Gamercard

Jsonic

Thanks

Any suggestions for new functions or improvements? I'd add theme select but I need a site that has many themes in the same size and will allow the program to download from it. if someone could make a gamercard generator like this I'd be glad to use it.

EDIT: anyone know how to get MMF2 put out images with working transperency? can MMF2 do that in the first place?

I don't know... it dose what it dose already via reflection, not real light. I could try but I'm not sure quite what it would look like. could you discribe what you think it would look like or provide a modified screen shot? most I can think of right now is to add high contrast noise to the reflection texture. I'll test that and post a screen later.

EDIT: scratch that, the high contrast noice did nothing that remotely resenbles a shimmer... if I can figure out a way to do this, I'm most definatly submitting a tut for it.