A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Jet Set Radio Future/Panzer Dragoon Orta on X360

Aaron C-T

Let's make it happen: if Tim Schafer can get people to urger Microsoft to get crackin' at a game that didn't sell so well working (despite it being critically acclaimed), then I'm sure a slew of us can get them to get a game working that pushed a bunch of Limited Edition consoles (Panzer Dragoon Orta) and probably had to do with the selling of a bunch of the consoles (the Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT combo that was bundled in with them).

Psychonauts Dev Wants His Game on 360

Note that this article is past tense, and that the game is actually no playable on X360 (I bought it yesterday, actually- fun stuff). Therefore, "asking that people e-mail Microsoft and demand that the game be added" will apparently work. Let's do such as these are two quality games, unlike some of the crap that's already running (Barbie Horse Adventures != PDO/JSRF).

You mean JSR or JSRF? Because JSRF was bundled with quite a few consoles, which automatically means quite a few people are bound to have it. Let's not forget that mothers tend to buy when they're "getting a deal" and a 2-game combo disc plus XBox, plus controller would definitely be considered a deal.

And, as mentioned Panzer Dragoon Orta pushed a bunch of Limited Edition Xbox consoles. That should be enough for MS to get those games running on Xbox. Like I said, Barbie Horse Adventures < JSRF or PDO.

Edit: I think it's worth mentioning that I don't understand why it's only Microsoft that's able to do it. If Tim Schafer were given the tools or whatever it is MS is using then he could've probably got it running quite some time before, no?

You mean JSR or JSRF? Because JSRF was bundled with quite a few consoles, which automatically means quite a few people are bound to have it. Let's not forget that mothers tend to buy when they're "getting a deal" and a 2-game combo disc plus XBox, plus controller would definitely be considered a deal.

And, as mentioned Panzer Dragoon Orta pushed a bunch of Limited Edition Xbox consoles. That should be enough for MS to get those games running on Xbox. Like I said, Barbie Horse Adventures < JSRF or PDO.

Edit: I think it's worth mentioning that I don't understand why it's only Microsoft that's able to do it. If Tim Schafer were given the tools or whatever it is MS is using then he could've probably got it running quite some time before, no?

I can't find any copies of PDO anywhere, but I do have the JSRF combo disk, you can actually score a copy of it for like $2 at a gamestop if you can find it.

What we need is a damn fix to be able to play Guilty Gear on 360 already damnit >.<

Guest Shadix

oddly enough I bought those 2 games for like 2 dollars each and I was very upset when they didn't work in my 360 when crappy games like BARBIE HORSE ADVENTURES does.

I played Panzer Dragoon Orta before on a regular Xbox, the game is effing hard but it's fun shiz.

"Consumers tell us overwhelmingly that they would be prepared to pay a higher price for digital music that they could use on any player. It is key to unlocking and energizing the digital music business." - EMI Chief Executive Eric Nicoli

^ Further proof that communication with the company actually works.

I'm pretty confused here. The majority of you want the games playable on X360... and this is a topic in which I'm trying to get people to commit to emailing Microsoft about the issue, pushing for JSRF/PDO backwards-compatability... and yet no one's willing to do it. Somewhat disappointing, really.

FYI: Check the official website for the list. Or if you're buying from GameStop/EB Games it'll say "(BC)" on the price tag.