A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

>< What does he want me to do?!

RyanHedge

A teenager (I think) and I were talking on the net few moments ago and he wantted me to give him a name for his new website. Well the guy left his admin stuff for me and didn't tell me much. I donno what he wants me to do with the site, he doesn't speak English as a first laguage and it's hard to talk with him. He's a pretty good guy but, he really left me out in the open on what to do. When I went to check his site there isn't any content to work with, no pages, no images, nothing. What shuold do?

What, as in there aren't any 21-year old weirdoes out on the net?iconwinkingrazz4px3.gif

So what exactly is the problem? He wanted you to give him a name... for what purpose? Please elaborate.

EDIT: Oh wait, I see Smidge has already asked that; I guess I'll have type my posts out more quickly from now on.

[Offtopic] Yeah, I guess you have to be a wierdo to be here.

[Onbtopic] Well he wants me to name his site, but I'm not sure if he wantted me to do anything else. Check up with the first post a cleaned it up a little.

What would you do if one of your net buddies you don't know much about suddenly gave you his website name and password out of the blue, what would you do if he didn't tell you much about what he wants done with the site?