A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Introduce Yourself

Floofy

• 2 weeks later...

So guess should be making my introduction. :D

The name's MTwinny, but ya'll can call me Twinny! I'm from New York City, 19 years old, a twim to my brother, kinda of a shy person in real life (not very talkative in public tho I am trying), currently a freshman in college, trying to make my way through. But enough of that~

So in of events, I joined here thanks to one of your mods, pretty sure she'll let you all know. ;) Uh, apart from that life, my online life include being very fond of Twitter (ew Facebook), plus I am a news writer for an online radio station known as RadioSEGA (Tis awsome place to go too btw). Plus I'm into things like WWE, Pokemon (genrally tho I feel not by much), and other SEGA things such as the Blue Blur himself.

I hope to make some friends here and other random cool stuff so, yea, hallo~ :)

• Like 1

Hello. A late night on Twitter led me here...by simultaneously clicking on DaHog's signature link and Neko Sol linking me.

I've been on Sonic forums before, but the first one is a ghost town and the second one was boring...

Uh.. I've dabbled in Sonic Worlds (Still have a notebook of level concepts/etc), I've read all the Archie and Fleetway Comics (so I'm THAT person), I've played most of the games, and I like speedrunning, glitching, and just having fun in general.

I was an admin of a previous gaming community but resigned because it's more stressful than some could imagine.

I'm pretty psyched for this community. I won't make any plans cuz I never follow them. Can't wait to see what adventures are in store!

• Like 3