A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

As much as I love flooding OPs with info, I hope we're all familiar with this game by now.

The PC version is 75% off this weekend on Steam ( in addition to having a Free Weekend going on right now), and according to S0L there's...a new character?! (No clue who it is yet).

So let's talk about Transformed! Seems we finally got some DLC.

EDIT:

http://segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/COH2-600x337.jpg

Picture from SEGABits. Inb4 rage

SASRT is my favorite racing game in recent memory. It managed to improve the formula of the original game, amp up the roster, and made beautiful tracks to boot.

With that said I do wish that the PC version didn't had so many exclusives but I doubt they can get Team Fortress on anything else but PC. I just hope my computer can run it ok.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good to see this I suppose. The first game's iOS version amazingly worked on my mom's old iPod Touch (it's from 2009 and doesn't have a camera, whatever Gen that one is), but I couldn't really get into it. With the 5C I may get an iPhone and hopefully catch up on all the SEGA mobile releases, but it'll have to wait until after I get my car paid off in a few months.

Hoping this does well for SEGA though.

• 2 weeks later...

So the PC version updated with 7 joke character file names, such as Tim Henman from Virtua Tennis, Princess Elise and Tails Doll. So chances are good that those are just to throw us off and that we're getting 7 DLC characters very soon.

If you'll remember, the DLC petition poll had 7 characters that got over 1000 votes. Of those 7, 2 were female. In the joke character file names, there are 2 female characters.

For reference, those who broke 1000 votes were:

* Ryo Hazuki
* Segata Sanshiro
* Miku
* Vectorman
* Bayonetta
* Ristar
* Toejam & Earl 

I'm hoping that these come to consoles. It'll give me a reason to use my 360 again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like the next PC DLC character will be for charity; Simon from Yogscast. I have no clue who that is. Is this cool, Yogscast fans?

yes it is. the yogscast own. super cool dudes who are doing a month long charity drive. my dream youtube celebrity racer though is the game grumps. also i'd like pewdiepie to get hit in the face with a chainsaw but those are just wonderful fantasies

it's really funny seeing the outrage at simon being added in as dlc though instead of idk rister or some shit. the yogscast are doing this month long livestream charity drive and several video game companies are contributing and this is how sega is and it's going to make them SO much money for the charity.

• Like 1

You know I really want to spend sometime playing games with you all. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. I don't own this game but I'd probably get it if we were going to play. I have the first one and really enjoy it. But don't expect much competition, I suck at video games that are not of the 16bit variety.