A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

In The Groove 2 fangame? no way! 56K warning, big gigantic screenshots.

MidimanNull

screen00031ug7.jpg

lulz & s0ws

Screenshots

screen00031.jpg

screen00024.jpg

screen00025.jpg

screen00027.jpg

screen00028.jpg

screen00029.jpg

The whole thing is a good 70MB, I would have it uploaded, but all of the hosts ive tried reset at about 8MB. Some people on the board liked this so I decided to make a topic so I can get it out of the way. anyways, the whole pack includes:

• Base Program
  • Noteskins
  • Characters
  • 2 Themes, 1 is not ment to be used however, but its tolerable
  • 4 Songs thanks to Ike Pie from ITGFreak:
    1.) Hardcore Synth Orchestra - Jingle Bells
    2.) Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - Promiscous
    3.) Mixamatosis - Renewal
    4.) DJ Eion - Secret Garden
  • 1 Marathon
  • 1 Survival

There are some bugs, some I cant really fix until I can figure out how to freaking edit encrypted LUA.

• Characters will pop above the arrows in 2 player / double Mode
  • The Double Survival "1st Serving" has only 1 song, instead of 4, since the double sims do not have easy/medium difficulties.
  • The Marathon "Bassaliscious" has late modchanges, because the song offset is 0 by default. this can be solved by syncing your timing in the options menu.
  • Graphics options will crash for no reason. It has something to do with the metris in /Themes/Custom/ and fallback supports.
  • There are 3 messages that pop up in options/credits roll. Please ignore these, I had to hodgepodge the combined theme, so that it would work without me packing 100MB worth of graphics into this.

For those of you that dont want dancing characters, you can just delete all of the files in the Characters folder except the "default" folder inside of it. Those are needed for battle mode.

Yay. Zshare'd

http://www.zshare.net/download/itg2cspc-sfghqbeta1-sample-rar.html

• 1 month later...