A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A game I want some SFGHQ'rs to play with...

Guest Shadix

http://www.deloriaonline.net/

Deloria...

It's a free MMORPG that, while it has an incredibly simple battle system (hit alt to attack), I have found it quite entertaining. I have played this game since before I even came to SFGHQ, and the game went under a 3 year hiatus shortly after I joined. It came out of it this summer and the developer, Nexemis, is just now starting to add some of the new content he has been planning on doing since 2k3.

Now before you go "oh it's just another mmorpg", the game has a pretty good sense community. Unlike your traditional MMOs where you got cheap b*stards all over the place who don't give a flying crap who you are or what is going on, there is actually some order.

I want some pplz to play with.

My characters are Shadix and Shady, the latter of which I'm playing with right now.

It's roughly based off ORE v 0.4.

I wouldn't bring it up because Nexemis gets rather pissed at the accusations. He learned alot of his coding from that engine, which is why it appears to be based off it.