A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic United YouTube Channel?

JPunxR

Well, the main thing with my DVD Recorder is that it's a really tedious process. I'm limited to about an hour of recording, which I put onto a DVD-RW. This is if my DVD Recorder likes my DVD-RW. I've got about 30 discs and I have to cycle through them all until my unit decides it likes the disc. Then I get my hour of recording in (with half a second input lag), and have to "Finalize" the disc on my recorder. Sometimes this fails for no reason and I lose my hour of footage. 

If it does work, It takes 40 minutes to get the file off my disc onto my computer as it is near 5GB (yeah). Then, I have to use a program to convert the format into something recognizable like .avi. THEN, I gotta run it through VirtualDub to get the file size smaller while keeping quality.........and that's only half of it all... 

You can see why I wanna kick this thing haha. :P Plus I'd just like it to look nice. 

Meanwhile, further proof that I can't record anything without something going wrong...got it running decently while recording and the audio is desynced after trimming down the file size. Didn't notice it until after I uploaded it. Ai ai ai...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRZuikw_3ZY&feature=youtu.be

At least it looks decent. :) I'll figure out the audio desync some other time. I'm too sick to be thinking about this too heavily haha

Dude, the quality looks great, but the sounds a bit off.

Meanwhile, further proof that I can't record anything without something going wrong...got it running decently while recording and the audio is desynced after trimming down the file size. Didn't notice it until after I uploaded it. Ai ai ai...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRZuikw_3ZY&feature=youtu.be

At least it looks decent.  :) I'll figure out the audio desync some other time. I'm too sick to be thinking about this too heavily haha

... :P

I think I've figured it out now anyways, hopefully it was a simple fix. Uploading it again to YouTube to test it out as I type...