A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic United YouTube Channel?

JPunxR

Where at? May need to know just in case haha...I haven't kept up with them since I got this thing last year but I thought they were still a bit more costly. I'd happily do Zero Gravity once I track down a Wii copy, I rented that a few years back and really liked it. Just never got around to getting it. 

EDIT: Taz to the rescue. Now I can put off buying it longer... :P In DaHog's vein, I could do Lost World Wii U since I've already got the system. And that'll be the last one I call since I don't want too much on my plate lol.

• Like 1

No probs. Whatever Wii titles you guys can't do at the last moment, I got your back. In fact should I just go ahead and claim Unleashed Wii for S&G's?

May as well haha. :) I can come in for back-up if needed. 

@Dahog: Alright then

@Taz: I F-cking knew it!!!! xD

@Konos: Maybe you can do it since you have the least amount of games on your playlist.

If you dont mind Taz.

Whatever works for everyone. :) I just don't wanna rob anyone of a game they actually wanna do. Haha

One other thing

We need to make a Skype chat.

And who's going to be the YouTube Manager?

@DaHog - Oh okay, I was right the first time then.

I don't have Skype anymore. I'll make the Youtube account and such, once we get the okay from Stritix.

I figure that'll be on Stritix if he's up for it, as far as the main channel goes. I'd offer but my ISP's upload speed is so slow that I would never be able to handle everything. :( 

Still, we'll all need to be able to upload to a private channel so we can all easily access these for the commentary. :P Exciting stuff. Is there any particular order we're doing the games? I was thinking about getting a head start on recording CD if we're going in order of release.

Fake Edit: Yeah, if we're going to commentate on these we may as well all just get Skype unless someone knows something that'll work better. Also DaHog, Stritix already posted saying he's going to work on making the account. Haha

lol Fake Edit

Got it, similar to BSC :3

The uploads will go from release date.
Add me on Skype for those who will be in uploading the games.

@Taz - Cool.
I guess I can get OovoO or something.

Edited by BlurProdOG

My laptop dutifully chugged while trying to play CD 2011 and record it with Fraps, especially on the intro cutscene. 

Anyone know of anything that records in good quality but won't cause the slow down? =/ I've got 4 gigs of RAM in this thing, but I'm guessing it's just everything else letting me down. The game itself runs fine, it's just Fraps causing that issue it seems.

My laptop dutifully chugged while trying to play CD 2011 and record it with Fraps, especially on the intro cutscene. 

Anyone know of anything that records in good quality but won't cause the slow down? =/ 

Oh yeah I need to know about some recording apps, oh excuse me, software for a Mac test run.

Edited by Abominal Taz