A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic United YouTube Channel?

JPunxR

We should do fangames, since this site IS dedicated to fangames.

This would be a good thing to do. :P Doing the actual games would definitely be cool, but doing fangames/hacks too would be more in line with the site's focus. Getting a good balance in with both would be great.

I could do Sonic CD, but I'd be so reliant on a guide (I'd want to 100% it) that it probably wouldn't turn out well. Haha

I guess everyone is going to play a bad Sonic game.

Muahahah! All according to plan...

EDIT: Also, no one has called Colors Wii or Unleashed HD or Unwiished. I could happily do one, some, or all of those. I'm much better with the modern games than the classics.

Anyways, If this site is going to get popularity, it needs to have a 

Youtube channel so others can see some playthroughs and other syuff

You guys plan to do.

Edit:

Blur:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Knuckles)

Sonic 3D Blast

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Genesis

Riders

Sonic Generations

@DaHog ^

Edited by BlurProdOG

xD

Okay okay, you can play Unleashed.

xD

tumblr_m1demib0u81r6hffko1_500.gif

Sweet! Now I have at least a couple games I won't embarrass myself by playing. CD I'll probably just be able to record off my laptop in a nice-enough quality. It'll also probably take us a good while to get to 06 and Unleashed and I've been wanting to upgrade from this janky DVD recorder I've got for ages. This'll give me enough time to save up some cash. :)

• Like 3

Now if we want to talk about embarrassment...for what it's worth, I've got a Kinect and Free Riders. I'd have to move my 360 out to the living room and move a big table, but maybe it'd be enough room for it to work out.

Honestly it's a used one I got online for thirty bucks. I'm not too sure it even works properly because I've never been able to test it. So put me down as a "Maybe" for that one...Gah this exciting. Always wanted to do commentary-type stuff. :)