A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Blade: Vampire Hunter X (Scrapped)

TRD

Hey everyone, I was looking around the SFGHQ thread history and found this:

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300

It's a Blade fangame by fuse, And I said to myself, "Talk about coincidence", I'm actually making a Blade fangame called, Blade: Vampire Hunter X.

I'm using GBC sprites, that I ripped by myself, and recolored them to fit the current Blade outfit.

Here are some screenshots and an explanation on how far I worked before I stopped:

TITLE SCREEN:

blade1bs1.th.png

The title screen is actually animated, it starts out as blade showing up to the scene of vampires, grabbing his sword, and makes two slashes, on the screen in the shape of an X.

ENGINE EXPLAIN:

blade2ne4.th.png

The engine is a platform movement and static movement fusion.

Easy to handle. That little blue block is the projectile block, every bullet comes here so it won't look like blade is shoot bullets out of his head.

The Items are from left to right:

HEALTH PACK: Replenishes Blade's health. (RED BAR)

SERUM VIAL: Replenishes Blade's Serum level. (BLUE BAR) If it depletes, Blade's health will drain gradually until he dies.

MACHINE GUN BULLETS: Adds 25 bullets to Blades machine gun.

SHOTGUN SHELLS: Adds 10 shells to Blades Shotgun.

You have the ability to switch to a different weapon on command, by pressing the space bar.

SWORD PLAY:

blade3bk5.th.png

Blade's primary weapon. Use this to cut enemies to shreds, (I'm going to seriously detail the kills.)

Press the fire 1 button when switched to sword, (Weapon indicator on the bottom-right corner of blade's picture.) To do random slashes, well two of them. You can jump slash too. The sword has no limitations, and in boss fights, might be your best bet for victory.

MACHINE GUN:

blade4pl9.th.png

Switch to this weapon for clean enemy clearout, It's rapid fire capabilities will be useful when you find yourself outnumbered, but it's not very strong and it uses up alot of ammo.

SHOTGUN:

blade5hk3.th.png

Now what good is a blade game, well any type of shooting game without the shotty! This is blade's most powerful weapon, It shoot's big stakes in random directions and random amount, Although powerful, this weapon takes 5 shells to use. So use wisely.

The last thing I can add to this is,

There will be blood. Lots 'n' Lots of blood.

There will be gore. Lots 'n' Lots of gore.

And there will be violence. Lots 'n' lots of.......well you get the picture.

It's cool to see someone else has the same interest as me.

I won't continue on it until the Sonic Turbo series is done.

Any question?

O.k. thanks for the advise, these were projects I made when I started into fangaming, I just wanted to show everyone what I was working on recently.

But that's understandable though what you guys think.

But I do intend to finish them but for now, I'll take it easy.

I just love the fangaming world.

EDIT: Because of an unfornate error, the Blade X project is trashed, If a mod is viewing this thread if it's not too much trouble, could you delete this thread? If not then please lock it.

Thank you.